We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
an entrepreneur entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister responsible for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity: TKLIWI NIHILIŚCI, NIP 8992415291, REGON number 388359602, operating under the name TKLIWI NIHILIŚCI Kamil Zając
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it (“Services”).
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
• Provision of services offered in the Store
• Fulfillment of your orders
• Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
• Sending the newsletter
BASIS FOR PROCESSING:
• A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
• Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
• Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
• Contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
• Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction research (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
PROVISION OF DATA:
• Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
EFFECT OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
• no possibility to register in the Store
• no possibility to use the Store’s services
• no possibility to make purchases in the Store
• no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
THE POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWING THE CONSENT:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
As part of the Store, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling using the personal data provided by you.
In the event that profiling could result in making decisions that have legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only carry them out if you consent to it.
Remember that you can revoke your consent at any time. The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
• the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us
• the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
• you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was its basis
• your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
• depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
• access to your personal data,
• rectifying them,
• processing restrictions,
• requests to transfer data to another administrator,
• object at any time to the processing of your data:
• for reasons related to your particular situation – in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions,
• if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
• are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
• they enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Store
• do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes:
• remembering information about your session
• sharing the Store’s functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia .
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
• software provider needed to run an online store
• the entity that delivers the goods
• payment provider
• accounting office
• an entity providing marketing services
• an entity providing statistical services
• relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org